Finally! The long wait is over…. Here it is, the official music video for the single, “True”..
Such official music video “True” by Govi Murillo Shutterbug Creative Lounge (http://www.se7enoclock.com)
from the debut album “Forward to Hastings” available now!
For orders, go to http://suchissuch.bandcamp.com
Distributed by Suchissuch Records
Visit Shutterbug Creative Lounge at http://www.se7enoclock.com
Special Thanks to:
Leia Nada Marohombsar
Video Editing/Post Colorista:
The Video was shot at GAMEROOM Studio, Iligan City
Kushella Lluch – Vocals
John Vincent Bermundo – Drums
Simon Sabuero II – Guitars
Michael Joseph Pacalioga – Guitars
Brando Bartolome – Synths
EJ Talaroc – Bass
Music Mixed and Mastered by:
Good news for people from other places, you can now buy the digital format of Forward to Hastings in full 320kbps glory!
Buy it now! Click the link
It’s worth the long wait.. =]
Special thanks to:
Shutterbug Creative Lounge (http://www.se7enoclock.com)
Leia Nada Marohombsar
Video Editing/Post Colorista:
Enjoy the third webisode from the Such TV series.. Nothing serious, just fooling around..
We are very sorry for the late update! Anyway, here are the updates of the latest things that occurred in the wonderful world of Such. (aw sohorreee)
Such has released their second and first Full length Album (the first album was an EP). Forward to Hastings is a 10 – Track album, available for only 160 pesos. June 18 marked the date of its released and was also celebrated thru an album launch gig which also featured some of the best bands of Iligan ( Arc, Drunkenstein, When [absent], Inburn, and Mini Myni Moe) and Cagayan de Oro ( Almost Satellite and Bedroom Dropouts). The gig was overwhelming, as the band never expected that much of an attendance; almost 300 people were present. Big Thanks to all the people who made it possible, Gameroom Mobile, BATC, Karl Badelles, Dino Tamula, Tedts, Ilispeed Autoclub, Booms, Funbox Skateshop, Jhessa Pia Placido, Ria Gracia Gunsi, Melo Jane Manugas and all of the sponsors. To Barbex Films for filming that evening; to the peeps from CdeO, our Manager, Maureen and her family; to Aileen Flores, Nina Pacalioga and Imay Almaden for watching the front gates and everyone who came and watched. Thanks. To all the people whom we might have forgotten, (we’re only human), Thanks. And BIG THANKS to Marky Mark Banaag for his magic on the ALBUM.. =]
The album is still available in both physical (for Mindanao Only) and Digital formats (the rest of the planet). If you want to score a copy, just email us with the following details:
- Mobile Number
- Physical (Mindanao) or Digital (The Rest of the Planet)
And we will make sure it gets to you. Physical copies of the album are available at 180 Pesos and Digital Formats are available for $4 only. Very cheap! =]
The Official Music Video for the song “Run” have been released on Vimeo and YouTube. The Video was produced, filmed, and directed by Barbex Films (www.barbexfilms.com) of Iligan City. Special thanks to Aileen Flores, Morris Abiera and JC Arkin Ramonal. Here is the Video, Just in case you have not seen it yet.
Last May 28, Such had the privilege to be part of a charity gig called “Unleash 2″ which was held in Karomata in Corrales, CdeO. And after our set (which we enjoyed a lot), We also had the privilege to be interviewed by CdeO’s one and only Indie Online Radio Station, South Culture Radio; together with Gasulina’s main man, (also a friend of ours) Trazo…
We would like to thank XU Soundtable, E-Troops, South Culture Radio, Bammerstudio, When, Poyen Ramos, Gasulina, and everyone who came..
Here’s the Video:
Greetings people of planet earth..
Here we are giving you another update on whatever is going on. Anyway, let me start with these things:
The album process is taking longer than we have planned and anticipated. We already have recorded 10 songs for the album and is on the process of editing and mixing stuff. What we are trying to say is that the full – length album won’t be out until March, contrary to what we announced before that it would be out by February. However, you don’t have to worry because we would be releasing a so – called “single” this month and it would be available for free download (from a location that would later be announced). How’s that?
Also, you could watch out for the 2nd webisode anytime this month. It’s on the editing process; just in case you are interested on the things that we do in between, if you know what we mean. We also performed last Feb 5 at the City of golden friendship for the weekly or monthly installment of the OPEN MIC gig that was held on SCORE Bar and Grill. It was great, except for some technical problems on our side, but it’s all good. You could also catch us live on the following dates and venues:
Feb 25 – MSU – IIT Gym | Valentine Rush Concert
March 11 – BATC, Pala- o | Summer Music Fest
See you soon…
kushella | juan | simon | ej | brando | mike
- Unsane Working on New Full-Length Album in May (noisecreep.com)
- John DeGrazio: Stronghold (christiangospelmusicdaily.wordpress.com)
- CNBLUE releases teaser video for their comeback album! (allkpop.com)
- Videocon brings together Muslim, Christian students (mindoropost.com)
- DARKNESS BY OATH Reveal New Album Title, Track Names (bravewords.com)
- Forever The Sickest Kids Album Review (artistseshions.com)
- Working on new material (crown-band.com)
- Desert Island Discs with Henry Wolfe (popdose.com)
- Song of the Day: Ringo Deathstarr ‒ So High (kexp.org)
- Hard Mix: Free Download Today (jambase.com)
Once again, we’re featured on Muzika del Sur‘s JAN 16th episode this year. We would like to thank them for supporting Indie bands by featuring them on their show. This is definitely good news for every indie band craves for such an exposure. You can check out their facebook page, just click that link..
Anyway, let’s go to updates about the second full – length album:
We have currently finalized the number of songs that would be included. All ten songs are original tracks written and arranged by the band. We have already scheduled the things that we need to do to materialize this album. We will be posting more details soon. Watch out for it..
- Yuck Reflect on ‘Massive Yo La Tengo Phase’ — Top 100 Acts at SXSW 2011 (spinner.com)
- Architecture in Helsinki releases new mp3 2 try 2 be relevant again (hipsterrunoff.com)
- Watch: Local Natives’ “Take Away Show” (pitchfork.com)
- Indie Band Sick of Sarah Partners with BitTorrent (appscout.com)
- Lamestreamers on Facebook claim that SKINS is making indie bands go mnstrm (hipsterrunoff.com)
- Some cool dad folkwave indie band called the Decemberists have the #1 album in America (hipsterrunoff.com)
- Arcade Fire: ‘We don’t belong’ in the mainstream world (thestar.com)
- Indie bands fail to make ‘big money’ when touring, only mainstream acts make $$ (hipsterrunoff.com)
- Day 1: Pavement – Slanted and Enchanted (swoleear.wordpress.com)
- Pains of Being Pure at Heart Play Bono’s Megaphone — Top 100 Acts at SXSW 2011 (spinner.com)
Yes. You heard it right folks. The new album will probably be released anytime in February. So get your headphones ready and prepare thy ears for a full – length album of eargasms.. Yes, that’s right, with an S. Watch out for more details.
- Eargasm: Mash Up, Not Mush Up (rhearecommends.com)
- Dave Grohl Says New Album Plays Like A “Setlist” (radio923fm.radio.com)
- Kan Mi Youn releases first mini-album, “WATCH” (allkpop.com)
- Man Man Announce New Album (pitchfork.com)
- Foster The People – Album Details: (shinyshinynewnewnew.wordpress.com)
- Album Kings’ Super Junior “Leading the Hallyu boom all over the world” (smtownjjang.wordpress.com)
- Free Albums Galore Sightings (avantmusicnews.com)
- Sparks The Rescues Album Details (artistseshions.com)
- WATCH: Adele Explains Her New Album! (spin.com)
- Adele’s Inspiration For 21 (q104.radio.com)
2010 has been very great to us for a lot of reasons. It was the year where the band decided to get together once more and make music. And indeed, music has been made and the results were very much favored by those who were lucky enough to glimpse part of the whole picture. As we push on forward to keep our promises to you and to ourselves as well, we hope that along the way, you wouldn’t forget to support us for your support is all that keeps us going.
This year is a very special one for us; and it might be special for you too. As of today, we are getting nearer to the completion of our 2nd album and first full – length.
So to start the year right, here’s our first of many webisodes that we would be creating specially for you people out there who liked us, supported us and never backed down on us.. Special thanks to Ms. Moneth Pasandalan and Ms. Nina Karla for some of the videos. Enjoy!
-SUCH- Kushella | Juan | EJ | Simon | Brando | Mike
As of today:
We are still pursuing our plans to release a full – length album early next year. The album will be under an indie label and as of now, we’re still penning songs, choosing over materials that would make it to the album and setting aside the others. Watch out for us this December, we’ll be playing some dates around the city and probably in Cagayan de Oro City too, hopefully. Hope to see you guys soon.
By the way, the Self – Title EP is also available for free download. We will post details about it soon.
See you soon.. ^^
kushella | juan | ej | simon | brando | mike
Feel free to navigate through the menu. This is where you would find the latest news, upcoming gigs, new music and stuff. Please do leave a comment or share it to your friends. Support your local bands, support local music..
Good day Friends and Friendseses
Just in case you missed it, here are some of the videos from the gig last October 30 at the Musikahan sa BATC.
Warning: Poor Audio Quality..